Welcome to Alexander Beach ...
Alexander Beach is located in Skagit County<1>.
We aren't confident of the location of Alexander Beach, so consider the above location as an estimate.<2>
A typical abbreviation for Alexander Beach: Alexander Bch.
Alexander Beach is near sea level<3>.
Time Zone: Alexander Beach lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time
The telephone area code for Alexander Beach: (360)
Communities near Alexander Beach ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Alexander Beach.
- Mount Vernon [Skagit County]
- Oak Harbor [Island County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Oak Harbor
- Oak Harbor [Island County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the south of Alexander Beach
- Estimated population in 2019: 23,565 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oak Harbor
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Oak Harbor<5>
- Anacortes [Skagit County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Anacortes
- Anacortes [Skagit County] lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Alexander Beach
- Estimated population in 2019: 17,527 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Anacortes
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Anacortes<5>
- Sedro-Woolley [Skagit County]
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Burlington [Skagit County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burlington
- Burlington [Skagit County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the east of Alexander Beach
- Estimated population in 2019: 9,224 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burlington
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Burlington<5>
- Friday Harbor [San Juan County]
- Coupeville [Island County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coupeville
- Coupeville [Island County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the south of Alexander Beach
- Estimated population in 2019: 1,972 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coupeville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Coupeville<5>
- La Conner [Skagit County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for La Conner
- La Conner [Skagit County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the southeast of Alexander Beach
- Estimated population in 2019: 949 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on La Conner
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for La Conner<5>
- Similk Beach [Skagit County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Similk Beach
- Similk Beach [Skagit County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the southeast of Alexander Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Similk Beach
- Indian Village [Skagit County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Indian Village
- Indian Village [Skagit County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the north of Alexander Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Indian Village have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Indian Village
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Alexander Beach. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Alexander Beach.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Alexander Beach. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Alexander Beach.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Alexander Beach. See our Newspapers Page for Alexander Beach.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Alexander Beach ...
Looking for more information about Alexander Beach? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Alexander Beach, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Alexander Beach.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Washington
About Skagit County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Alexander Beach. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Skagit County: www.skagitcounty.net/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Skagit, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Alexander Beach - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Alexander Beach) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Alexander Beach. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Alexander Beach
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Alexander Beach. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.4755, Longitude: -122.6594 In this case, the coordinates for Alexander Beach have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|