Welcome to Bluebell ...
Bluebell is located in Duchesne County<1>.
Bluebell was established in 1907.
Bluebell is 6,200 feet [1,890 m] above sea level.<2> In other words, the elevation of Bluebell is about 1¼ mile [or ~1¾ km] above sea level.
Time Zone: Bluebell lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time
The area code for Bluebell: (435)
The ZIP code for Bluebell: 84007<3>
Websites for Bluebell ...
Chamber of Commerce: www.duchesne.net/
Although we don't have any websites that are specific to Bluebell, the following might be of interest:
Communities Also Named Bluebell ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Bluebell - they are located in Arizona and Ohio.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bluebell.
Communities near Bluebell ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bluebell.
- Roosevelt [Duchesne County]
- Duchesne [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duchesne
- Duchesne [Duchesne County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Bluebell
- Estimated population in 2019: 1,710 people
- Former names for Duchesne:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duchesne
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Duchesne<5>
- Ballard [Uintah County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ballard
- Ballard [Uintah County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the east of Bluebell
- Estimated population in 2019: 1,093 people
- Former name for Ballard:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ballard
- Myton [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Myton
- Myton [Duchesne County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Bluebell
- Estimated population in 2019: 606 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Myton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Myton<5>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Altamont [Duchesne County]
- Altonah [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Altonah
- Altonah [Duchesne County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Bluebell
- Former names for Altonah:
- Queen City
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altonah
- Upalco [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Upalco
- Upalco [Duchesne County] lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the south of Bluebell
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Upalco
- Boneta [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Boneta
- Boneta [Duchesne County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the west of Bluebell
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Boneta
- Ioka [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ioka
- Ioka [Duchesne County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Bluebell
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Ioka have been provided by the GNIS.<6> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Former name for Ioka:
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ioka
- Arcadia [Duchesne County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Arcadia
- Arcadia [Duchesne County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the south of Bluebell
- Former name for Arcadia:
- Red Cap
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arcadia
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Bluebell. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Bluebell.
Using the information from an 1895 Atlas, we've created a list of communities that were in the area of Bluebell. Our list includes information such as whether the 1895 community had a post office or railroad service. See our List of 1890's Communities around Bluebell.
We also have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Bluebell. See our Newspapers Page for Bluebell.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bluebell ...
Looking for more information about Bluebell? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Bluebell, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Bluebell.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Utah
About Duchesne County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bluebell. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Duchesne County: www.duchesnegov.net/
The official website for State of Utah: https://www.utah.gov/
|<1>||If you're interested in how the shape of Utah's counties, including Duchesne, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<2>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bluebell - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<3>||ZIP Codes have been created by the United States Postal Service (USPS) as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. The boundaries of the ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other ZIP Codes. So keep in mind that any given ZIP Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bluebell). When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Bluebell or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bluebell) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bluebell. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bluebell
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bluebell. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.3595, Longitude: -110.2184
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|