Welcome to Tyner ...
Tyner is 1,930 feet [588 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Tyner lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Tyner: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Tyner: S0L<3>
Communities Also Named Tyner ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 17 communities that are also named Tyner - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida (2), Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas (2), Kentucky, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee and West Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Tyner.
Communities near Tyner ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Tyner.
- White Bear
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Bear
- White Bear lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Tyner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Bear
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Plato
- Plato lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the north of Tyner
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Plato came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Plato
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lacadena
- Lacadena lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the south of Tyner
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lacadena came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lacadena
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bickleigh
- Bickleigh lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the north of Tyner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bickleigh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Elrose
- Elrose lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<4> to the northeast of Tyner
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Elrose came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elrose
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richlea
- Richlea lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Tyner
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Richlea came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richlea
- Snipe Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Snipe Lake
- Snipe Lake lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Tyner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Snipe Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Abbey
- Abbey lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the southwest of Tyner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Abbey
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Tyner ...
Looking for more information about Tyner? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Tyner, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Tyner.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Tyner. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Tyner - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Tyner, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Tyner). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Tyner or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Tyner) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Tyner. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Tyner
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Tyner. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.0080, Longitude: -108.4261
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|