Welcome to Pilot Butte ...
The town of Pilot Butte is 2,000 feet [610 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Pilot Butte lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Pilot Butte: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Pilot Butte: S0G<3>
Communities near Pilot Butte ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Pilot Butte.
- Grand Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grand Coulee
- Grand Coulee lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the west of Pilot Butte
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Coulee
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for McLean
- McLean lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the east of Pilot Butte
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for McLean came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McLean
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kronau
- Kronau lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Pilot Butte
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kronau
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edenwold
- Edenwold lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northeast of Pilot Butte
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edenwold
- Saint Joseph's
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Joseph's
- Saint Joseph's lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<4> to the east of Pilot Butte
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Joseph's came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Joseph's
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Davin
- Davin lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southeast of Pilot Butte
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Davin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glencairn
- Glencairn lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the west of Pilot Butte
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glencairn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richardson
- Richardson lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the south of Pilot Butte
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Richardson came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richardson
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Pilot Butte ...
Looking for more information about Pilot Butte? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Pilot Butte, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Pilot Butte.
Adding Pilot Butte to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Pilot Butte on our Genealogy Page.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Pilot Butte. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Pilot Butte - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Pilot Butte). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Pilot Butte or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Pilot Butte) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Pilot Butte. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Pilot ButteOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pilot Butte. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.4816, Longitude: -104.4192 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|