Welcome to Marsden ...
Time Zone: Marsden lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel west from Marsden (for example, toward Edgerton (AB)), you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Marsden: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Marsden: S0M<2>
Communities Also Named Marsden ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Marsden - they are located in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Utah.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Marsden.
Communities near Marsden ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Marsden.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Neilburg
- Neilburg lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the east of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Neilburg
- Lone Rock
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lone Rock came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lone Rock
- Lone Rock lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the north of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lone Rock
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Unwin
- Unwin lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the north of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Unwin
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Freemont
- Freemont lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the east of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Freemont
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rivercourse
- Rivercourse lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rivercourse
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for McLaughlin came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for McLaughlin
- McLaughlin lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northwest of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McLaughlin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ribstone
- Ribstone lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the southwest of Marsden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ribstone
- Winter - Historic
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Winter. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Winter
- Winter was located 20 miles [32.2 km]<3> to the southeast of Marsden
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Marsden ...
Looking for more information about Marsden? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Marsden, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Marsden.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Marsden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Marsden). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Marsden or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Marsden) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Marsden. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Marsden
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Marsden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8402, Longitude: -109.8246
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|