List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Marengo (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acadia Valley Cemetery
- Alsask Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Altario Cemetery
- Altario Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Marengo.
- Altario Cemetery has also been known as:
- Altario Public Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altario Cemetery
- Brethren In Christ Clearview Cemetery
- Estuary Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Estuary Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Estuary Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Estuary Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the south of Marengo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Estuary Cemetery
- Flaxcombe Cemetery
- Fusilier Cemetery
- Kerrobert Cemetery
- Kindersley Cemetery
- Major / District Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Major / District Cemetery
- The Major / District Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Major.More accurately, Major / District Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the north of Marengo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Major / District Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Mayfield Cemetery
- Merrington Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Merrington Cemetery
- The Merrington Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the south of Kindersley.More accurately, Merrington Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km] to the east of Marengo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Merrington Cemetery
- Mt. Carmel Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is located outside and to the southeast of Loverna.To be more accurate, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Marengo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Oyen Cemetery
- St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Donatus South Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- St. Donatus South Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the north of Marengo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Donatus South Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2593406<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Marengo, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Marengo to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Marengo.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Marengo. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Marengo:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Marengo.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Marengo) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Marengo. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MarengoOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Marengo. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.4813, Longitude: -109.7825 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|