Welcome to Edgeley ...
Time Zone: Edgeley lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Edgeley: (306) & (639)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Edgeley: S0G<2>
Communities Also Named Edgeley ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Edgeley - they are located in North Dakota and Ontario.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Edgeley.
Communities near Edgeley ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Edgeley.
- Fort Qu'Appelle
- Indian Head
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Qu'Appelle
- Qu'Appelle lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the southeast of Edgeley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Qu'Appelle came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Qu'Appelle
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Qu'Appelle<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lipton
- Lipton lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the north of Edgeley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lipton came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lipton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for McLean
- McLean lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the south of Edgeley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for McLean came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McLean
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edenwold
- Edenwold lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the west of Edgeley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edenwold
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lebret
- Lebret lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Edgeley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lebret
- Pasqua Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pasqua Lake
- Pasqua Lake lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the north of Edgeley
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pasqua Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for B-Say-Tah
- B-Say-Tah lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Edgeley
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for B-Say-Tah came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on B-Say-Tah
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Edgeley ...
Looking for more information about Edgeley? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Edgeley, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Edgeley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Edgeley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Edgeley). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Edgeley or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Edgeley) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Edgeley. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Edgeley
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Edgeley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.6389, Longitude: -103.9950
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|