Welcome to Claybank ...
Time Zone: Claybank lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Claybank: (306) & (639)<1>
Communities Also Named Claybank ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 3 communities that are also named Claybank - they are located in Louisiana, Minnesota and Ohio.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Claybank.
Communities near Claybank ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Claybank.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rouleau
- Rouleau lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Claybank
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rouleau
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Briercrest
- Briercrest lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the north of Claybank
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Briercrest
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Drinkwater
- Drinkwater lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the north of Claybank
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Drinkwater
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hearne
- Hearne lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northeast of Claybank
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hearne
- Spring Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spring Valley
- Spring Valley lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the southwest of Claybank
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Spring Valley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spring Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Levuka
- Levuka lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the northwest of Claybank
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Levuka. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Levuka
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dummer
- Dummer lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the southeast of Claybank
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dummer came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dummer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pitman
- Pitman lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Claybank
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pitman
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Truax
- Truax lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Claybank
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Truax
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Claybank ...
Looking for more information about Claybank? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Claybank, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Claybank.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Claybank. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Claybank) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Claybank. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ClaybankOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Claybank. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.0470, Longitude: -105.2370 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|