Census Data for Vaucluse ...
As far as we can tell, Vaucluse has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Vaucluse, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Aiken [Aiken County]
- Burnettown [Aiken County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burnettown
- Burnettown [Aiken County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Vaucluse
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Burnettown have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnettown
- Trenton [Edgefield County]
- North Augusta [Aiken County]
- Augusta [Richmond County]
- Edgefield [Edgefield County]
- Johnston [Edgefield County]
- New Ellenton [Aiken County]
- Continue List (547 more) ...
- Ward [Saluda County]
- Ridge Spring [Saluda County]
- Jackson [Aiken County]
- Monetta [Aiken County]
- Windsor [Aiken County]
- Grovetown [Columbia County]
- Batesburg-Leesville [Lexington County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Batesburg-Leesville
- Batesburg-Leesville [Lexington County] lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Vaucluse
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Batesburg-Leesville have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Batesburg-Leesville
Aiken County ...
Vaucluse is located in Aiken County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Aiken County.
Miscellaneous Information for Vaucluse ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Aiken County or the community of Vaucluse:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Vaucluse:
- GNIS ID for Vaucluse: 1251291
- GNIS ID for Aiken County: 1247979
- GNIS ID for State of South Carolina: 1779799
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Vaucluse is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Vaucluse, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Vaucluse. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Vaucluse:29850<5>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Vaucluse.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within South Carolina
About Aiken County
About South Carolina
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Vaucluse. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Aiken County: www.aikencounty.net/
The official website for State of South Carolina: https://sc.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Vaucluse) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Vaucluse. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from VaucluseOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Vaucluse. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.6135, Longitude: -81.8088 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of South Carolina's counties, including Aiken, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Vaucluse or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|