Census Data for Ashepoo Siding ...
As far as we can tell, Ashepoo Siding has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Ashepoo Siding, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Edisto Beach [Colleton County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Edisto Beach
- Edisto Beach [Colleton County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Ashepoo Siding
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Edisto Beach have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edisto Beach
- Hollywood [Charleston County]
- Meggett [Charleston County]
- Beaufort [Beaufort County]
- Ravenel [Charleston County]
- Rockville [Charleston County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rockville
- Rockville [Charleston County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the east of Ashepoo Siding
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rockville have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rockville
- Cottageville [Colleton County]
- Port Royal [Beaufort County]
- Continue List (416 more) ...
- Seabrook Island [Charleston County]
- Walterboro [Colleton County]
- Yemassee [Beaufort County]
- Kiawah Island [Charleston County]
- Ridgeland [Jasper County]
- Lincolnville [Charleston County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lincolnville
- Lincolnville [Charleston County] lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Ashepoo Siding
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lincolnville
- Folly Beach [Charleston County]
Colleton County ...
Ashepoo Siding is located in Colleton County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Colleton County.
Miscellaneous Information for Ashepoo Siding ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Colleton County or the community of Ashepoo Siding:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Ashepoo Siding:
- GNIS ID for Ashepoo Siding: 1231015
- GNIS ID for Colleton County: 1247991
- GNIS ID for State of South Carolina: 1779799
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Ashepoo Siding is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Ashepoo Siding.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in South Carolina
About Colleton County
About South Carolina
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ashepoo Siding. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Colleton County: www.colletoncounty.org/
The official website for State of South Carolina: https://sc.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Ashepoo Siding) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ashepoo Siding. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.6369, Longitude: -80.5007 In this case, the coordinates for Ashepoo Siding have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of South Carolina's counties, including Colleton, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|