Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Burdickville.
Our newspaper information for Burdickville is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Burdickville. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Burdickville. Our list contains 96 papers that were published within 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> of Burdickville.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Burdickville.
Newspapers Neighboring Burdickville ...
The following newspapers were published within 17 miles [27.4 km] of Burdickville.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Burdickville.
- Published In Shannock ...
- Shannock Weekly Sentinel (from 1882)
- Published In Westerly ...
- We know of 27 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Westerly. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Westerly
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> of Burdickville. This extended list includes all the papers from Westerly. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Burdickville
- Published In Hope Valley ...
- Hope Valley Advertiser (from 1881)
- Hope Valley Advertiser (from 1894)
- Hope Valley Free Press (from 189?)
- Sentinel And Advertiser (from 1883)
- Wood River Advertiser (from 1876)
- Published In Watch Hill ...
- Seaside Topics (from 1905)
- The Watch Hill Social Register (from 1935)
- Watch Hill Life (from 1894)
- Watch Hill Surf (from 1888)
- Watch Hill Topics (from 1904)
- Published In Stonington [New London County] ...
- America's Friend (from 1807)
- Compass (from 1959)
- Years of publication: 1959 to 196?
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Compass
- Holdings for: LCCN SN92051475
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 26794477
- Impartial Journal (from 1799)
- Journal Of The Times (from 1798)
- Lux Mundi (from 1849)
- Mirror-Journal (from 1946)
- Stonington Mirror And Mystic Journal (from 1917)
- Stonington Mirror (from 1905)
- Stonington Mirror (from 1948)
- Stonington Phenix (from 1830)
- Stonington Semi-Weekly Mirror (from 1895)
- Stonington Spectator (from 1834)
- Stonington Telegraph (from 1827)
- The Advertiser (from 1853)
- The Connecticut Yankee (from 1937)
- The Mystic Journal (from 1872)
- The Resident (from 1990)
- The Stonington Advertiser (from 1853)
- The Stonington Gazette (from 1860)
- The Stonington Mirror (from 1869)
- The Stonington Mirror (from 1872)
- The Stonington Sun (from 1892)
- The Township (from 1890)
- The Weekly Mirror=Journal (from 1871)
- Published In West Kingston ...
- South County Chronicle (from 1893)
- Published In Kingston ...
- Rhode-Island Advocate (from 1831)
- Published In Wakefield ...
- Narragansett Times And Washington County Advertiser (from 1864)
- Narragansett Times (from 1855)
- Narragansett Times (from 1859)
- Narragansett Times (from 1889)
- South County Journal (from 1858)
- The Wakefield Advertiser (from 1851)
- Published In Voluntown [New London County] ...
- Opposition, Air War (from 1972)
- Published In Mystic [New London County] ...
- Compass Comment (from 196?)
- Mirror Journal (from 1992)
- Mystic Journal (from 1948)
- Mystic Journal (from 1905)
- Mystic News (from 1931)
- Mystic River Press (from 1992)
- Mystic Semi-Weekly Journal (from 1895)
- Mystic Valley Mirror Journal (from 1952)
- The Compass (from 1977)
- The Daily Times (from 1897)
- The Dolphin (from 1950)
- The Mystic Light And Groton Beacon (from 1926)
- The Mystic Light (from 1925)
- The Mystic Pioneer (from 1859)
- The Mystic Standard And Stonington Review (from 1929)
- The Mystic Standard (from 1927)
- The Mystic Standard (from 1929)
- The Mystic Standard (from 1931)
- The Mystic Times (from 1905)
- Published In Noank [New London County] ...
- The Noank Pioneer (from 189?)
- Published In Center Groton [New London County] ...
- Center Groton Record (from 189?)
- Published In Wickford ...
- The Rhode Island Telephone & Genealogical And Historical Repository (from 1883)
- The Standard (from 1890)
- The Wickford Standard (from 1914)
- Washington County Advocate (from 183?)
- Wickford Standard (from 1888)
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Burdickville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Rhode Island: https://www.ri.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Burdickville) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Burdickville. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BurdickvilleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Burdickville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.4174, Longitude: -71.7296 |