When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Deegan.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Deegan. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Deegan.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Cleveland / Hopkins Intl. (CLE/KCLE)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Youngstown - Warren Rgnl. (YNG/KYNG)
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Deegan.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Dubois Rgnl. (DUJ/KDUJ)
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
- Erie Intl. (ERI/KERI)
- Jamestown Airport (JHW/KJHW)
- Bradford Rgnl. (BFD/KBFD)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Emlenton Muni.
- Emlenton Municipal Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Deegan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Emlenton Municipal Airport
- Grove City Airport (FAA ID: 29D)
- Grove City Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the west of Deegan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grove City Airport
- Venango Rgnl. (FKL/KFKL)
- Clarion Co. Airport (FAA ID: AXQ)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
- Zelienople Muni. (FAA ID: PJC)
- Zelienople Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Deegan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zelienople Municipal Airport
- New Castle Muni. (ICAO: KUCP)
- Titusville Airport (FAA ID: 6G1)
- Titusville Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Deegan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Titusville Airport
- Greenville Muni. (FAA ID: 4G1)
- Greenville Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Deegan.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Butler County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Deegan. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Butler County: www.co.butler.pa.us/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Deegan), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Deegan) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Deegan. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.1253, Longitude: -79.8789 In this case, the coordinates for Deegan have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).