Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Curry Hill.
Our newspaper information for Curry Hill is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Curry Hill. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Curry Hill. Our list contains 106 papers that were published within 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> of Curry Hill.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Curry Hill.
Newspapers Neighboring Curry Hill ...
The following newspapers were published within 11 miles [17.7 km] of Curry Hill.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Curry Hill.
- Published In Plymouth [Luzerne County] ...
- Barthe's Weekly Star (from 1891)
- The Plymouth Index (from 1872)
- The Plymouth Star (from 1869)
- The Plymouth Tribune (from 1891)
- The Weekly Star (from 1876)
- The Weekly Star (from 1895)
- Wienibe Lietuwniku (from 1886)
- Published In Kingston [Luzerne County] ...
- The Kingston Times (from 188?)
- The Wyoming Republican (from 1832)
- Published In Nanticoke [Luzerne County] ...
- The Nanticoke Sentinel (from 1874)
- Published In Wilkes-Barre [Luzerne County] ...
- We know of 87 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Wilkes-Barre. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Wilkes-Barre
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> of Curry Hill. This extended list includes all the papers from Wilkes-Barre. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Curry Hill
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Dallas [Luzerne County] ...
- The Dallas Post (from 19??)
- The Dallas Weekly Post (from 1888)
- Published In Glen Summit [Luzerne County] ...
- The Glen Summit Breeze (from 1893)
- Published In Sweet Valley [Luzerne County] ...
- Country Impressions (from 1965)
- Mountaintop Star (from 1973)
- Suburban News (from 1974)
- Published In Pittston [Luzerne County] ...
- Evening Gazette (from 1882)
- Pittston Comet And Wyoming Valley Journal (from 1873)
- Pittston Comet (from 1870)
- Pittston Gazette And Luzerne Anthracite Journal (from 185?)
- Pittston Gazette, And Susquehanna Anthracite Journal (from 1850)
- Pittston Gazette (from 1867)
- Pittston Gazette (from 1900)
- Sunday Dispatch (from 1947)
- The Booster (from 1931)
- The Pittston Comet (from 187?)
- The Pittston Free Press, And Luzerne Advertiser (from 1859)
- Published In Shickshinny [Luzerne County] ...
- The Mountain Echo (from 1873)
- The Shickshinny Democrat (from 1892)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Pennsylvania Community
About Luzerne County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Curry Hill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Luzerne County: www.luzernecounty.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Curry Hill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Curry Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.2381, Longitude: -75.9633 In this case, the coordinates for Curry Hill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).