Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Creekside.
Our newspaper information for Creekside is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Creekside. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Creekside. Our list contains 58 papers that were published within 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> of Creekside.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Creekside.
Newspapers Neighboring Creekside ...
The following newspapers were published within 15 miles [24.1 km] of Creekside.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Creekside.
- Published In Indiana [Indiana County] ...
- We know of 35 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Indiana. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Indiana
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> of Creekside. This extended list includes all the papers from Indiana. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Creekside
- Published In Plumville [Indiana County] ...
- The Plumville Herald (from 1882)
- Published In Homer City [Indiana County] ...
- Homer City Journal (from 1926)
- Indiana County Journal (from 19??)
- The Indiana County American (from 1910)
- Published In Saltsburg [Indiana County] ...
- Saltsburg Sentinel (from 1962)
- The Saltsburg Press (from 1875)
- Published In Blairsville [Indiana County] ...
- Blairsville Daily Courier (from 1895)
- Blairsville Dispatch (from 1920)
- Blairsville Enterprise (from 1880)
- Blairsville Independent (from 1860)
- Blairsville Record, And Conemaugh Reporter (from 1827)
- Blairsville Record, And Indiana And Westmoreland Advertiser (from 183?)
- Blairsville Record (from 1826)
- Conemaugh Republican (from 1830)
- Evening Courier (from 1894)
- The Apalachian [sic] (from 1846)
- The Blairsville Courier
- The Blairsville Press (from 1867)
- The Blairsville Record (from 1858)
- The Citizen, And Blairsville Advocate (from 1845)
- The Dispatch (from 1978)
- The New Era (from 1864)
- The True American And Apalachian (from 18??)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Indiana County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Creekside. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Indiana County: www.countyofindiana.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Creekside) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Creekside. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Creekside
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Creekside. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.6953, Longitude: -79.1845 In this case, the coordinates for Creekside have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).