When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Creekside.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Creekside. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Creekside.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- Akron - Canton Rgnl. (CAK/KCAK)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
- Johnstown - Cambria Co. Airport (JST/KJST)
- Dubois Rgnl. (DUJ/KDUJ)
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
- Greater Pittsburgh Intl.
- Greater Pittsburgh International Airport lies 56 miles [90.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Creekside.
- Official website: https://www.flypittsburgh.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Pittsburgh International Airport
- Bradford Rgnl. (BFD/KBFD)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Indiana Co. Airport (IDI/KIDI)
- Punxsutawney Muni. (FAA ID: N35)
- Punxsutawney Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Creekside.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Punxsutawney Municipal Airport
- Ebensburg Airport (FAA ID: 9G8)
- Ebensburg Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Creekside.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ebensburg Airport
- Greensburg Jeannette Rgnl. (FAA ID: 5G8)
- Greensburg Jeannette Regional Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Creekside.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greensburg Jeannette Regional Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Rock Airport (FAA ID: 9G1)
- Rock Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Creekside.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Airport
- Du Bois Airport
- Du Bois - Jefferson County Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Creekside.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Du Bois - Jefferson County Airport
- Clarion Co. Airport (FAA ID: AXQ)
- Inter Co. Airport (FAA ID: 31D)
- Inter County Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Creekside.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inter County Airport
- Butler Co. Airport (ICAO: KBTP)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Pennsylvania
About Indiana County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Creekside. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Indiana County: www.countyofindiana.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Creekside), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Creekside) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Creekside. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Creekside
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Creekside. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.6953, Longitude: -79.1845 In this case, the coordinates for Creekside have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).