When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Coral.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Coral. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Coral.
Large Airports ...
- Pittsburgh Intl. (PIT/KPIT)
- Morgantown Muni. (MGW/KMGW)
- University Park Airport (SCE/KUNV)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Arnold Palmer Rgnl. (LBE/KLBE)
- Johnstown - Cambria Co. Airport (JST/KJST)
- Allegheny Co. Airport (AGC/KAGC)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Indiana Co. Airport (IDI/KIDI)
- Ebensburg Airport (FAA ID: 9G8)
- Ebensburg Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the east of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ebensburg Airport
- Greensburg Jeannette Rgnl. (FAA ID: 5G8)
- Greensburg Jeannette Regional Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greensburg Jeannette Regional Airport
- Somerset Co. Airport (FAA ID: 2G9)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Inter Co. Airport (FAA ID: 31D)
- Inter County Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Inter County Airport
- Mount Pleasant Airport (FAA ID: P45)
- Mount Pleasant / Scottdale Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mount Pleasant / Scottdale Airport
- Seven Springs Airport (FAA ID: 7SP)
- Seven Springs Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seven Springs Airport
- Punxsutawney Muni. (FAA ID: N35)
- Punxsutawney Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Punxsutawney Municipal Airport
- Rock Airport (FAA ID: 9G1)
- Rock Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Coral.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Airport
- Rostraver Airport (ICAO: KFWQ)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Pennsylvania
About Indiana County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Coral. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Indiana County: www.countyofindiana.org/
The official website for State of Pennsylvania: https://www.pa.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Coral), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Coral) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Coral. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.4992, Longitude: -79.1739 In this case, the coordinates for Coral have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).