Welcome to Ayton ...
Ayton is 1,060 feet [323 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Ayton lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Ayton: (519) and (226)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Ayton: N0G<3>
Communities near Ayton ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Ayton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Minto
- Minto lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the south of Ayton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Minto
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clifford
- Clifford lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Ayton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clifford
- Bieman's Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bieman's Corners
- Bieman's Corners lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the southwest of Ayton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bieman's Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hampden
- Hampden lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the north of Ayton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hampden came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hampden
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nenagh
- Nenagh lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the east of Ayton
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nenagh came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nenagh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Drew
- Drew lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the southeast of Ayton
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Drew
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ayton ...
Looking for more information about Ayton? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Ayton, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Ayton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ayton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Ayton - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (226) is an overlay for area code (519).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Ayton, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Ayton). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Ayton or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ayton) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ayton. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Ayton
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ayton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.0551, Longitude: -80.9269
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|