Around Saint Pauls ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Rocky Harbour. It is located about 18 miles [28 km] to the south of Saint Pauls.
The next largest community is Norris Point.
It is located about 22 miles [ km] to the south of Saint Pauls
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Saint Pauls.<2>
- Bakers Brook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bakers Brook
- Bakers Brook lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bakers Brook
- Bear Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bear Cove
- Bear Cove lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the south of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bear Cove
- Cow Head Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cow Head Harbour
- Cow Head Harbour lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cow Head Harbour
- Cow Head
- Green Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Green Point
- Green Point lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Green Point came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Green Point
- Gulls Marsh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gulls Marsh
- Gulls Marsh lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gulls Marsh
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Lobster Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lobster Cove
- Lobster Cove lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the south of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lobster Cove
- Neddy Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Neddy Harbour
- Neddy Harbour lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the south of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Neddy Harbour
- Norris Point
- Parsons Pond
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Parsons Pond
- Parsons Pond lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the north of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Parsons Pond
- Portland Creek
- Rocky Harbour
- Sally's Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sally's Cove
- Sally's Cove lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sally's Cove
- Three Mile Rock
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Three Mile Rock
- Three Mile Rock lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the north of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Three Mile Rock
- Woody Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woody Cove
- Woody Cove lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the south of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woody Cove
Curious and Interesting Names Near Saint Pauls ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Saint Pauls.
Airports Near Saint Pauls ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Saint Pauls and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Saint Pauls.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Saint Pauls ...
Looking for more information about Saint Pauls? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Saint Pauls. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Saint Pauls, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Saint Pauls.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Pauls. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Saint Pauls were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Pauls) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Pauls. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint PaulsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Pauls. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8532, Longitude: -57.8038 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Saint Pauls), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|