Welcome to Saint Pauls ...
The coastal town of Saint Pauls is located on the west coast of Newfoundland (on the Gulf of Saint Lawrence, at Saint Paul's Inlet).
A typical abbreviation for Saint Pauls: St. Pauls
Time Zone: Saint Pauls lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
The area code for Saint Pauls: (709)
The Canadian Postal Code for Saint Pauls: A0K<1>
Communities Also Named Saint Pauls ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 6 communities that are also named Saint Pauls - they are located in Maryland, Montana, North Carolina, Nova Scotia, Ontario and South Carolina.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Saint Pauls.
Communities near Saint Pauls ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Saint Pauls.
- Rocky Harbour
- Cow Head
- Parsons Pond
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Parsons Pond
- Parsons Pond lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the north of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Parsons Pond
- Sally's Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sally's Cove
- Sally's Cove lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sally's Cove
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Cow Head Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cow Head Harbour
- Cow Head Harbour lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cow Head Harbour
- Gulls Marsh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gulls Marsh
- Gulls Marsh lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gulls Marsh
- Three Mile Rock
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Three Mile Rock
- Three Mile Rock lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the north of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Three Mile Rock
- Green Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Green Point
- Green Point lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Green Point came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Green Point
- Bakers Brook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bakers Brook
- Bakers Brook lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bakers Brook
- Bear Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bear Cove
- Bear Cove lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the south of Saint Pauls
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bear Cove
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Saint Pauls ...
Looking for more information about Saint Pauls? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Saint Pauls, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Saint Pauls.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Pauls. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Saint Pauls). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Saint Pauls or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Pauls) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Pauls. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint PaulsOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Pauls. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8532, Longitude: -57.8038 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|