Welcome to Saint Lunaire ...
Saint Lunaire is located on the east side of Newfoundland's Great Northern Peninsula.
A typical abbreviation for Saint Lunaire: St. Lunaire
Saint Lunaire is near sea level<1>.
Time Zone: Saint Lunaire lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
The area code for Saint Lunaire: (709)
The Canadian Postal Code for Saint Lunaire: A0K<2>
Communities near Saint Lunaire ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Saint Lunaire.
- Saint Anthony
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Anthony
- Saint Anthony lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Saint Lunaire
- Saint Anthony has also been known as:
- Saint Anthony Harbour
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Anthony
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint Anthony<4>
- Goose Cove East
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goose Cove East
- Goose Cove East lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the southwest of Saint Lunaire
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goose Cove East
- Cooks Harbour
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cooks Harbour
- Cooks Harbour lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the west of Saint Lunaire
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cooks Harbour
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Noddy Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Noddy Bay
- Noddy Bay lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Saint Lunaire
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Noddy Bay
- Great Brehat
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Great Brehat
- Great Brehat lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Saint Lunaire
- Great Brehat has also been known as:
- Great Brehat Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Great Brehat
- Little Quirpon
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Little Quirpon
- Little Quirpon lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Saint Lunaire
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Little Quirpon
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Straitsview
- Straitsview lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the north of Saint Lunaire
- Straitsview has also been known as:
- Spillars Cove
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Straitsview
- Hay Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hay Cove
- Hay Cove lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the north of Saint Lunaire
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hay Cove
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Saint Lunaire ...
Looking for more information about Saint Lunaire? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Saint Lunaire, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Saint Lunaire.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Lunaire. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Saint Lunaire - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Saint Lunaire, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Saint Lunaire). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Saint Lunaire or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Lunaire) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Lunaire. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint LunaireOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Lunaire. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.5039, Longitude: -55.4728 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|