Welcome to Saint Anthony (aka 'Saint Anthony Harbour') ...
The coastal town of Saint Anthony is located on the east side of Newfoundland's Great Northern Peninsula.
A typical abbreviation for Saint Anthony: St. Anthony
The town of Saint Anthony has also been called Saint Anthony Harbour.
Saint Anthony is 60 feet [18 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Saint Anthony lies in the Newfoundland Time Zone (NST/NDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: NST- Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT), NDT- Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve (HAT).
Saint Anthony is located in the (709) area code.
The Canadian Postal Code for Saint Anthony: A0K<2>
Communities Also Named Saint Anthony ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 12 communities that are also named Saint Anthony - they are located in Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota (2), Missouri, New Brunswick, North Dakota, Prince Edward Island and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Saint Anthony.
Communities near Saint Anthony ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Saint Anthony.
- Saint Lunaire - Griquet
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Lunaire - Griquet
- Saint Lunaire - Griquet lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Lunaire - Griquet
- Goose Cove East
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goose Cove East
- Goose Cove East lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goose Cove East
- Goose Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goose Cove
- Goose Cove lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goose Cove
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Starks Bight
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Starks Bight
- Starks Bight lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Saint Anthony
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Starks Bight came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Starks Bight
- Great Brehat
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Great Brehat
- Great Brehat lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the northeast of Saint Anthony
- Great Brehat has also been known as:
- Great Brehat Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Great Brehat
- Irelands Bight
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Irelands Bight
- Irelands Bight lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the west of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Irelands Bight
- Saint Lunaire
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Lunaire
- Saint Lunaire lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Lunaire
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Griguet
- Griguet lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<3> to the northeast of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Griguet
- Fischot Islands
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fischot Islands
- Fischot Islands lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the south of Saint Anthony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fischot Islands
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Saint Anthony ...
Looking for more information about Saint Anthony? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Saint Anthony, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Saint Anthony.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Newfoundland and Labrador
About Newfoundland and Labrador
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Anthony. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Newfoundland and Labrador: https://www.gov.nl.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Saint Anthony - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Saint Anthony). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Saint Anthony or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Saint Anthony) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Anthony. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint AnthonyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Anthony. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.3653, Longitude: -55.5924 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|