Around Norheim ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Havre. It is located about 35 miles [56 km] to the southwest of where Norheim would have been located. Havre has a population of 9,700 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Chinook.
It is located about 27 miles [ km] to the south of Norheim and has a population of 1,200 people.
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Norheim.<2>
- Chinook [Blaine County]
- Harlem [Blaine County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Harlem
- Harlem [Blaine County] lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Norheim
- Population from the 2020 Census: 778 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harlem
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Harlem<3>
- Havre [Hill County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Havre
- Havre [Hill County] lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the southwest of Norheim
- Population from the 2020 Census: 9,706 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Havre
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Havre<3>
- Hogeland [Blaine County]
- Turner [Blaine County]
- Zurich [Blaine County]
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Claydon
- Claydon lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Norheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claydon
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Consul
- Consul lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the northwest of Norheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Consul
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frontier
- Frontier lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> to the northeast of Norheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frontier
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Olga
- Olga lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> to the north of Norheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Olga
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Robsart
- Robsart lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> to the north of Norheim
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robsart
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vidora
- Vidora lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the north of Norheim
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Vidora came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vidora
For more communities neighboring Norheim, please visit our County-by-County Page for Norheim.
Blaine County ...
Norheim would have been located within present day Blaine County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Blaine County: Chouteau, Fergus, Hill & Phillips.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Norheim ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Norheim.
Airports Near Norheim ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Norheim and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Norheim.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Montana:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Montana
About Blaine County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Norheim.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Norheim) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Norheim. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 48.9925, Longitude: -109.2743 In this case, the coordinates for Norheim have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including Blaine, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Norheim), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|