Census Data for Hatchers Store ...
As far as we can tell, Hatchers Store<1> has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Hatchers Store, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Waynesboro [Burke County]
- Vidette [Burke County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vidette
- Vidette [Burke County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the west of Hatchers Store
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vidette
- Millen [Jenkins County]
- Sardis [Burke County]
- Girard [Burke County]
- Keysville [Burke County]
- Hephzibah [Richmond County]
- Midville [Burke County]
- Continue List (281 more) ...
- Blythe [Richmond County]
- Louisville [Jefferson County]
- Hilltonia [Screven County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hilltonia
- Hilltonia [Screven County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the southeast of Hatchers Store
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hilltonia came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilltonia
- Hiltonia [Screven County]
- Wrens [Jefferson County]
- Summertown [Emanuel County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Summertown
- Summertown [Emanuel County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the southwest of Hatchers Store
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Summertown have been provided by the GNIS.<5> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summertown
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Summertown<3>
- Wadley [Jefferson County]
Burke County ...
Hatchers Store is located in Burke County<6>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Burke County.
Miscellaneous Information for Hatchers Store ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Burke County or the community of Hatchers Store:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Hatchers Store:
- GNIS ID for Hatchers Store: 347996
- GNIS ID for Burke County: 347944
- GNIS ID for State of Georgia: 1705317
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Hatchers Store is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Hatchers Store.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Georgia
About Burke County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hatchers Store. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Burke County: www.burkecounty-ga.gov/
The official website for State of Georgia: https://georgia.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||It's a common practice for mapmakers to remove the apostrophe from possessive names. So Hatchers Store may originally have been Hatcher's Store. Sometimes the trailing 's' might be dropped altogether, in which case Hatchers Store might be written as Hatcher Store. For more information, please visit our Genealogy Helper Page for Hatchers Store.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hatchers Store) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hatchers Store. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.0385, Longitude: -82.0290 In this case, the coordinates for Hatchers Store have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<6>||If you're interested in how the shape of Georgia's counties, including Burke, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|