Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Almanor.
Our newspaper information for Almanor is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Almanor. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Almanor. Our list contains 43 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Almanor.
Newspapers Neighboring Almanor ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Almanor.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Almanor.
- Published In Greenville [Plumas County] ...
- Greenville Bulletin (from 1880)
- Indian Valley Record (from 1930)
- Indian Valley Record (from 1961)
- Plumas County Bulletin (from 1891)
- The Greenville News (from 1912)
- The Plumas Star (from 1905)
- The Record (from 1957)
- Published In Crescent Mills [Plumas County] ...
- J.S. Hall's Courier (from 18??)
- Published In Chester [Plumas County] ...
- Chester Progressive (from 19??)
- Plumas Bantam Bugle (from 1963)
- The Chester Progressive (from 1946)
- Published In Taylorsville [Plumas County] ...
- Green Mountain Gazette (from 1978)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Susanville [Lassen County] ...
- Lassen Advocate (from 1934)
- Lassen County Journal (from 187?)
- Lassen County Times (from 1978)
- Lassen Sage Brush (from 1868)
- Lassen Weekly Mail (from 188?)
- Susanville Daily Reminder (from 19??)
- The Lassen Advocate (from 1873)
- The Lassen County Farmer (from 187?)
- The Lassen Mail (from 1922)
- The Sage Brush (from 1865)
- Published In Stirling City [Butte County] ...
- Stirling City News (from 1904)
- Published In La Porte [Plumas County] ...
- La Porte Union (from 1868)
- Published In Paradise [Butte County] ...
- Daily Ridge Gazette (from 1979)
- Feather River Times & Paradise News Press (from 1964)
- Feather River Times (from 19??)
- Paradise Herald (from 1909)
- Paradise News Press (from 195?)
- Paradise News (from 193?)
- The first year of publication was in 193?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 32684063
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Paradise News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95061825
- Paradise Post (from 1945)
- Paradise Progress Review (from 1925)
- Paradise Ridge Gazette (from 1978)
- Ridge Gazette And Shopper's Guide (from 1973)
- Ridge Gazette (from 1973)
- The Butte County Senior Post (from 1991)
- The Good Life (from 1998)
- The Paradise Advance (from 1916)
- The Ridge Reporter (from 1993)
- The Ridge Shopper's Guide (from 1971)
- Published In Portola [Plumas County] ...
- Portola Gazette (from 191?)
- Portola Reporter (from 1927)
- Portola Sentinel (from 1916)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in California
About Plumas County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Almanor. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Plumas County: www.countyofplumas.com/
The official website for State of California: https://www.ca.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Almanor) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Almanor. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AlmanorOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Almanor. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 40.1746, Longitude: -121.0730 In this case, the coordinates for Almanor have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|