Welcome to Retallack ...
So far, we found very little information about Retallack. The little that we've found leads us believe that the community is historic.<1>
We've added Retallack to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Retallack, please Contact Us.
We aren't confident of the location of Retallack, so consider the above location as an estimate.<2>
Time Zone: The area where Retallack was located is in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: PST- Heure Normale du Pacifique (HNP).
Note: If you travel east from Retallack (for example, toward Canal Flats), you will leave Pacific Time and cross into the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT).
Retallack would have been located in the (250) & (778)<3> area codes.
Going back to its beginning, Retallack was originally named Bell's Camp. For more information about the names of Retallack, see The Names of Retallack on our Genealogy Page.
Communities near Retallack ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Retallack.
(12 miles [19.3 km] to the southeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kaslo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kaslo
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Kaslo
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kaslo <5>
- New Denver
(11 miles [17.7 km] to the west)
(12 miles [19.3 km] to the southwest)
- Cody ‑ Historic
(5 miles [8 km] to the southwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cody
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the southwest)
- Three Forks ‑ Historic
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the west)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Three Forks. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Three Forks
- Alamo ‑ Historic
(8 miles [12.9 km] to the west)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Alamo. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alamo
- Alamo has also been known as:
- Alamo Siding
- Johnsons Landing
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the east)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Johnsons Landing came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Johnsons Landing
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Johnsons Landing
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the northeast)
- Nashton ‑ Historic
(10 miles [16.1 km] to the southeast)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Nashton. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nashton
- Former names for Nashton:
- South Fork
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||We use the term 'Historic' broadly and it generally means that the community no longer exists. However, it can also mean that the community might still exist, but was significantly larger or had a more 'official' existence in the past than it does now. Unfortunately our sources of data have proven to be unreliable. If you can provide us with more specific information about Retallack, please let us know so that we can improve our accuracy.|
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|