List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Doe River (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the east of Doe River.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blueberry Mtn. Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2552580<3>
- Briar Ridge Cemetery
- Cecil Lake Cemetery
- Cherry Point Cemetery
- Clayhurst Cemetery
- Cleardale Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cleardale Cemetery
- Cleardale Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Doe River.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cleardale Cemetery
- Dawson Creek City Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dawson Creek City Cemetery
- Dawson Creek City Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the south of Doe River.
- Dawson Creek City Cemetery has also been known as:
- Dawson Creek Cemetery
- Dawson Creek Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dawson Creek City Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2321502<3>
- Ft. St. John Cemetery
- Gordondale Cemetery
- Hillhaven Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Hillhaven Cemetery
- Hillhaven Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Doe River.
- Hillhaven Cemetery has also been known as:
- Bonanza Hill Haven Cemetery
- Bonanza Hillhaven Cemetery
- Hill Haven Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hillhaven Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2514261<3>
- Continue List ...
- Mountainview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mountainview Cemetery
- The Mountainview Cemetery is located outside and to the west of Groundbirch.Stated another way, Mountainview Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Doe River.
- Mountainview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mountainview Ground Birch Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountainview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2581773<3>
- Peace View Cemetery
- Riverview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Riverview Cemetery
- Riverview Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the south of Doe River.
- Riverview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Pouce Coupe Cemetery
- Pouce Coupe Municipal Cemetery
- River View Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riverview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2512659<3>
- Rolla Community Cemetery
- St. Emile's / Old Dawson Creek RC Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Doe River, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Doe River to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Doe River.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Doe River. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Doe River:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of British Columbia
Links at Family Search:
for Province of British Columbia
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Doe River.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Doe River) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Doe River. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Doe RiverOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Doe River. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.0167, Longitude: -120.0833 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|