Welcome to Baldonnel ...
Baldonnel is 2,200 feet [671 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the altitude of Baldonnel is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Baldonnel lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Baldonnel: (250) & (778)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Baldonnel: V0C<3>
Communities near Baldonnel ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Baldonnel.
- Fort Saint John
- Two Rivers
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Two Rivers
- Two Rivers lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the east of Baldonnel.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Two Rivers came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Rivers
- Cecil Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cecil Lake
- Cecil Lake lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the northeast of Baldonnel.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cecil Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clairmont
- Clairmont lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the west of Baldonnel.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clairmont
- Grand Haven
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grand Haven
- Grand Haven lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the west of Baldonnel.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Haven
- Charlie Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Charlie Lake
- Charlie Lake lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Baldonnel.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Charlie Lake
- Pine Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pine Valley
- Pine Valley lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the south of Baldonnel.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pine Valley
- Tower Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tower Lake
- Tower Lake lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the south of Baldonnel.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tower Lake
- North Pine
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Pine
- North Pine lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the north of Baldonnel.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for North Pine came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Pine
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Baldonnel ...
Looking for more information about Baldonnel? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Baldonnel, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Baldonnel.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Baldonnel. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Baldonnel - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Baldonnel, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Baldonnel). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Baldonnel or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Baldonnel) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Baldonnel. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BaldonnelOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Baldonnel. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.2173, Longitude: -120.6893 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|