Around Wagoner ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Surprise. It is located about 40 miles [64 km] to the south of where Wagoner would have been located. Surprise has a population of 142,000 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Prescott Valley.
It is located about 30 miles [ km] to the northeast of Wagoner and has a population of 46,500 people.
Below is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Wagoner.<2>
- Bumble Bee [Yavapai County]
- Congress [Yavapai County]
- Crown King [Yavapai County]
- Glen Ilah [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glen Ilah
- Glen Ilah [Yavapai County] lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the west of Wagoner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glen Ilah
- Kirkland Junction [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kirkland Junction
- Kirkland Junction [Yavapai County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Wagoner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirkland Junction
- Kirkland [Yavapai County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Mayer [Yavapai County]
- Oak Knoll Village [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Oak Knoll Village
- Oak Knoll Village [Yavapai County] lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> to the north of Wagoner
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Oak Knoll Village have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oak Knoll Village
- Peeples Valley [Yavapai County]
- Skull Valley [Yavapai County]
- Walker [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Walker
- Walker [Yavapai County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Wagoner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walker
- Walnut Grove [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Walnut Grove
- Walnut Grove [Yavapai County] lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the north of Wagoner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walnut Grove
- Wickenburg [Maricopa County]
- Wilhoit [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wilhoit
- Wilhoit [Yavapai County] lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the north of Wagoner
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wilhoit
- Yarnell [Yavapai County]
For more communities neighboring Wagoner, please visit our County-by-County Page for Wagoner.
Yavapai County ...
Wagoner would have been located within present day Yavapai County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Yavapai County: Coconino, Gila, La Paz, Maricopa & Mohave.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Wagoner ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Wagoner.
Airports Near Wagoner ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Wagoner and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Wagoner.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Arizona
About Yavapai County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Yavapai County: www.co.yavapai.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Wagoner.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Wagoner) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Wagoner. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Wagoner
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Wagoner. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.2135, Longitude: -112.5354
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Yavapai, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Wagoner), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|