Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Octave.
Our newspaper information for Octave is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Octave. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Octave. Our list contains 89 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Octave.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Octave.
Newspapers Neighboring Octave ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Octave.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Octave.
- Published In Yarnell [Yavapai County] ...
- The Mountain Messenger (from 195?)
- The Tatler (from 196?)
- Published In Congress Junction [Yavapai County] ...
- Published In Congress [Yavapai County] ...
- Published In Wickenburg [Maricopa County] ...
- Arizona State Miner (from 1919)
- Hassayampa Sun (from 1934)
- Northern Yuma County Clarion (from 1963)
- Out Wickenburg Way (from 1929)
- The Hassayampa Miner (from 1916)
- The Sun (from 1944)
- Years of publication: 1944 to 1951
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 33478838
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Sun
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95060862
- The Wickenburg Miner (from 1928)
- Treasure Trail News (from 1952)
- Wickenburg Graphic (from 1930)
- Wickenburg Miner (from 1904)
- Wickenburg Miner (from 1917)
- Wickenburg Miner (from 1915)
- Wickenburg Sun (from 1935)
- Wickenburg Sun (from 1951)
- Wickenburg epitaph (from 1967)
- Continue List (10 more) ...
- Published In Wittmann [Maricopa County] ...
- Local Desert Exchange (from 1978)
- Published In Prescott [Yavapai County] ...
- We know of 68 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Prescott. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Prescott
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Octave. This extended list includes all the papers from Prescott. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Octave
- Published In Black Canyon City [Yavapai County] ...
- Black Canyon Times (from 1983)
- The Black Canyon Crier (from 1994)
- The Canyon Echo (from 1989)
- The Messenger (from 1972)
- Published In Mayer [Yavapai County] ...
- Big Bug Copper News (from 1919)
- Native American Smoke Signals : Voice Of The Nations (from 1993)
- The Big Bug Journal : News & Views From Big Bug Creek (from 1987)
- The Mayer Tribune (from 1983)
- The Weekly Reflex (from 1898)
- Published In New River [Maricopa County] ...
- Desert Observer (from 1991)
- Published In Anthem [Maricopa County] ...
- Foothills Focus (from 2002)
- Published In Dewey [Yavapai County] ...
- Tri-City News (from 1999)
- Published In Prescott Valley [Yavapai County] ...
- Big Bug News (from 2000)
- Prescott Valley Progress (from 1981)
- Prescott Valley Tribune (from 1983)
- Progress (from 1983)
- Years of publication: 1983 to 198?
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 34013424
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Progress
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95060702
- The Prescott Valley Tribune (from 1991)
- The Tribune (from 1986)
- Published In Sun City West [Maricopa County] ...
- Published In Bagdad [Yavapai County] ...
- Copper Country Journal (from 1983)
- The Copper News (from 1957)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Arizona
About Yavapai County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
The official website for Yavapai County: www.co.yavapai.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Octave) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Octave. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Octave
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Octave. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.1418, Longitude: -112.6900