Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Oak Creek.
Our newspaper information for Oak Creek is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Oak Creek. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Oak Creek. Our list contains 59 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Oak Creek.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Oak Creek.
Newspapers Neighboring Oak Creek ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Oak Creek.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Oak Creek.
- Published In Sedona [Yavapai County] ...
- Hardscrabble News (from 1962)
- Red Rock Arrow (from 1958)
- Red Rock News (from 1963)
- Sedona Excentric (from 1989)
- Sedona Red Rock News (from 1980)
- Sedona Spectator (from 1958)
- Sedona Times (from 198?)
- Spectator (from 1958)
- The Oak Creek Bark (from 1960)
- Published In Cottonwood [Yavapai County] ...
- Arizona All-Around (from 1976)
- Daily Independent (from 1980)
- The Independent (from 1985)
- The Verde Independent (from 1981)
- The Verde Independent (from 1990)
- The Verde Independent (from 1948)
- The View (from 1985)
- Verde Valley News (from 1982)
- Verde Valley View (from 1982)
- Published In Camp Verde [Yavapai County] ...
- Arizona Single Taxpayer : An Open Forum (from 1927)
- The Camp Verde Journal (from 2000)
- The Journal (from 1981)
- The Verde News (from 1916)
- The Verde Truth (from 1918)
- Verde View (from 1971)
- Published In Clarkdale [Yavapai County] ...
- Verde Enterprise (from 195?)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Published In Jerome [Yavapai County] ...
- Arizona Mining News (from 1895)
- Chamber Of Commerce News Bulletin (from 1935)
- Jerome Daily News (from 1898)
- Jerome Journal (from 19??)
- Jerome Mining News (from 1897)
- Jerome News (from 1914)
- Jerome News (from 1906)
- Jerome Traveler (from 1989)
- The Jerome Chronicle (from 1895)
- The Jerome Copper Belt (from 1907)
- The Jerome News And Copper Belt (from 1912)
- The Jerome Reporter (from 1898)
- The Jerome Sun (from 1916)
- Verde Copper News (from 1917)
- Verde District Shopping News (from 1938)
- Published In Flagstaff [Coconino County] ...
- We know of 35 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Flagstaff. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Flagstaff
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Oak Creek. This extended list includes all the papers from Flagstaff. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Oak Creek
- Published In Dewey [Yavapai County] ...
- Tri-City News (from 1999)
- Published In Prescott Valley [Yavapai County] ...
- Big Bug News (from 2000)
- Prescott Valley Progress (from 1981)
- Prescott Valley Tribune (from 1983)
- Progress (from 1983)
- Years of publication: 1983 to 198?
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 34013424
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Progress
- Holdings for: LCCN SN95060702
- The Prescott Valley Tribune (from 1991)
- The Tribune (from 1986)
- Published In Mayer [Yavapai County] ...
- Big Bug Copper News (from 1919)
- Native American Smoke Signals : Voice Of The Nations (from 1993)
- The Big Bug Journal : News & Views From Big Bug Creek (from 1987)
- The Mayer Tribune (from 1983)
- The Weekly Reflex (from 1898)
- Published In Chino Valley [Yavapai County] ...
- Chino Valley Review (from 1982)
- Chino Valley Review (from 1990)
- Review (from 1988)
- Years of publication: 1988 to 1990
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 30618061
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Review
- Holdings for: LCCN SN94050862
- The Chino Valley Gold dust (from 1993)
- The Chino Valley Star News (from 1993)
- Published In Williams [Coconino County] ...
- Northern Arizona Advertiser (from 1936)
- See Northern Arizona Magazine (from 1933)
- See Scenic Southwest Magazine And Tourist Guide (from 1938)
- The Williams News (from 1891)
- The Williams Times (from 1916)
- Williams Daily News (from 1951)
- Williams-Grand Canyon-News (from 1989)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arizona
About Yavapai County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Oak Creek. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Yavapai County: www.co.yavapai.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Oak Creek) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Oak Creek. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Oak Creek
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Oak Creek. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.7817, Longitude: -111.7632