Around Lehman Mill ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Peoria. It is located about 37 miles [59 km] to the south of Lehman Mill. Peoria has a population of 176,000 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Surprise.
It is located about 31 miles [ km] to the south of Lehman Mill and has a population of 142,000 people.
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Anthem [Maricopa County]
- Black Canyon City [Yavapai County]
- Bumble Bee [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bumble Bee
- Bumble Bee [Yavapai County] lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> to the northeast of Lehman Mill
- Former name for Bumble Bee:
- Snyder's Station
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bumble Bee
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Bumble Bee<3>
- Circle City [Maricopa County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Circle City
- Circle City [Maricopa County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> to the south of Lehman Mill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Circle City have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Circle City
- Congress [Yavapai County]
- Crown King [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crown King
- Crown King [Yavapai County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northeast of Lehman Mill
- Crown King has also been known as:
- Crowned King
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crown King
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Crown King<3>
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Glen Ilah [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glen Ilah
- Glen Ilah [Yavapai County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the northwest of Lehman Mill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glen Ilah
- Kirkland Junction [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kirkland Junction
- Kirkland Junction [Yavapai County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Lehman Mill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirkland Junction
- Morristown [Maricopa County]
- New River [Maricopa County]
- Peeples Valley [Yavapai County]
- Walnut Grove [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Walnut Grove
- Walnut Grove [Yavapai County] lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the north of Lehman Mill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walnut Grove
- Wickenburg [Maricopa County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wickenburg
- Wickenburg [Maricopa County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the southwest of Lehman Mill
- Estimated population in 2019: 8,092 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wickenburg
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Wickenburg<3>
- Wittmann [Maricopa County]
- Yarnell [Yavapai County]
For more communities neighboring Lehman Mill, please visit our County-by-County Page for Lehman Mill.
Yavapai County ...
Lehman Mill is located in Yavapai County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Yavapai County: Coconino, Gila, La Paz, Maricopa & Mohave.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Lehman Mill ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Lehman Mill.
Airports Near Lehman Mill ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Lehman Mill and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Lehman Mill.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Arizona Community
About Yavapai County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lehman Mill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Yavapai County: www.co.yavapai.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Lehman Mill.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Lehman Mill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lehman Mill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.0959, Longitude: -112.4624 In this case, the coordinates for Lehman Mill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Yavapai, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Lehman Mill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|