Census Data for Hoi Oidak ...
As far as we can tell, Hoi Oidak has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Hoi Oidak, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Eloy [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eloy
- Eloy [Pinal County] lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Hoi Oidak
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 19,625 people. This represents a 18% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 16,631 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eloy
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Eloy<2>
- Marana [Pima County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marana
- Marana [Pima County] lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the east of Hoi Oidak
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 49,030 people. This represents a 40.24% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 34,961 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marana
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Marana<2>
- Casa Grande [Pinal County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Casa Grande
- Casa Grande [Pinal County] lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> to the north of Hoi Oidak
- The population in 2019 was estimated at 58,632 people. This represents a 20.71% increase since 2010.The 2010 Census gave a population of 48,571 people.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Casa Grande
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Casa Grande<2>
Pima County ...
Hoi Oidak is located in Pima County<3>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Pima County.
Miscellaneous Information for Hoi Oidak ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Pima County or the community of Hoi Oidak:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Hoi Oidak:
- GNIS ID for Hoi Oidak: 24461
- GNIS ID for Pima County: 25446
- GNIS ID for State of Arizona: 1779777
- The FIPS Codes ...
- An earlier (and largely obsolete) identification method was called the Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS):
- State Code: 04 (Arizona)
- County Code: 019 (Pima County)
- Place Code: 33180 (Hoi Oidak)
- State & County Code: 04/019 (Arizona / Pima County)
- State & Place Code: 04/33180 (Arizona / Hoi Oidak)
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Hoi Oidak is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Hoi Oidak.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Arizona
About Pima County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hoi Oidak. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pima County: www.co.pima.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hoi Oidak) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hoi Oidak. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 32.3034, Longitude: -111.8721 In this case, the coordinates for Hoi Oidak have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Pima, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|