Around Hillside ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Prescott Valley. It is located about 36 miles [57 km] to the east of where Hillside would have been located. Prescott Valley has a population of 46,500 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Prescott.
It is located about 26 miles [ km] to the east of Hillside and has a population of 44,300 people.
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance from Hillside.<2>
- Bagdad [Yavapai County]
- Congress [Yavapai County]
- Glen Ilah [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glen Ilah
- Glen Ilah [Yavapai County] lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Hillside
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glen Ilah
- Iron Springs [Yavapai County]
- Kirkland Junction [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kirkland Junction
- Kirkland Junction [Yavapai County] lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the east of Hillside
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirkland Junction
- Kirkland [Yavapai County]
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Miller Valley [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Miller Valley
- Miller Valley [Yavapai County] lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> to the east of Hillside
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Miller Valley
- Nothing [Mohave County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nothing
- Nothing [Mohave County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> to the west of Hillside
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nothing
- Oak Knoll Village [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Oak Knoll Village
- Oak Knoll Village [Yavapai County] lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> to the east of Hillside
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Oak Knoll Village have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oak Knoll Village
- Peeples Valley [Yavapai County]
- Prescott [Yavapai County]
- Skull Valley [Yavapai County]
- Walnut Grove [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Walnut Grove
- Walnut Grove [Yavapai County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the southeast of Hillside
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walnut Grove
- Wilhoit [Yavapai County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wilhoit
- Wilhoit [Yavapai County] lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> to the east of Hillside
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wilhoit
- Yarnell [Yavapai County]
For more communities neighboring Hillside, please visit our County-by-County Page for Hillside.
Yavapai County ...
Hillside would have been located within present day Yavapai County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Yavapai County: Coconino, Gila, La Paz, Maricopa & Mohave.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Hillside ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Hillside.
Airports Near Hillside ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Hillside and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Hillside.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Arizona
About Yavapai County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Yavapai County: www.co.yavapai.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Hillside.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hillside) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hillside. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.4184, Longitude: -112.9171 In this case, the coordinates for Hillside have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Yavapai, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Hillside), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|