Around Feaster ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Eagar. It is located about 11 miles [17 km] to the northwest of Feaster. Eagar has a population of 4,900 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Saint Johns.
It is located about 37 miles [ km] to the north of Feaster and has a population of 3,500 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Feaster.<2>
- Alpine [Apache County]
- Blue [Greenlee County]
- Eagar [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eagar
- Eagar [Apache County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the northwest of Feaster
- Estimated population in 2019: 4,941 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eagar
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Eagar<3>
- Greer [Apache County]
- McNary [Apache County]
- Northwoods [Apache County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Northwoods
- Northwoods [Apache County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> to the west of Feaster
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Northwoods
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Nutrioso [Apache County]
- Saint Johns [Apache County]
- Springerville [Apache County]
- Vernon [Apache County]
- Aragon [Catron County]
- Cruzville [Catron County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cruzville
- Cruzville [Catron County] lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Feaster
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cruzville
- Luna [Catron County]
- Reserve [Catron County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Reserve
- Reserve [Catron County] lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the southeast of Feaster
- Estimated population in 2019: 277 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Reserve have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reserve
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Reserve<3>
For more communities neighboring Feaster, please visit our County-by-County Page for Feaster.
Apache County ...
Feaster is located in Apache County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Apache County: Graham, Greenlee, Navajo, Montezuma (CO), Catron (NM), Cibola (NM), McKinley (NM), San Juan (NM) & San Juan (UT).
Curious and Interesting Names Near Feaster ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Feaster.
Airports Near Feaster ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Feaster and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Feaster.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Arizona:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Arizona
About Apache County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Feaster. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Apache County: www.co.apache.az.us/
The official website for State of Arizona: https://az.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Feaster.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Feaster) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Feaster. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.9917, Longitude: -109.1454 In this case, the coordinates for Feaster have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Arizona's counties, including Apache, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Feaster), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|