List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Red Willow (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alix Cemetery
- Alliance Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the northwest of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bawlf Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the south of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Byemoor Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Byemoor Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Calumet Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calumet Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Daysland Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Delburne Cemetery
- Delburne Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Delburne Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Delburne Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Dorenlee Cemetery
- Dried Meat Lake Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Endiang Cemetery
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Fairview Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Fridhem Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the east of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Galahad Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad Cemetery
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Green View Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the north of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Liberal Cemetery
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Lousana Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Moland Lutheran Cemetery
- New Norway Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the north of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Skafse Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skafse Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Red Willow.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Tees Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Valleyview Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Red Willow, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Red Willow to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Red Willow.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Red Willow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Red Willow:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Red Willow.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Red Willow) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Red Willow. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Red Willow
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Red Willow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4502, Longitude: -112.5720
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|