List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Red Deer Junction (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alix Cemetery
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- Aspelund Cemetery
- The Aspelund Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Red Deer.
- To be more accurate, Aspelund Cemetery lies 8 miles [12.9 km] to the west of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aspelund Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aspelund Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2500225<2>
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- To be more precise, Bentley Cemetery lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- To be more precise, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km] to the west of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 12 miles [19.3 km] to the northwest of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Bradshaw Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northeast of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Calumet Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calumet Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Delburne Cemetery
- Delburne Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Delburne Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Delburne Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Horseguard Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Louis Bull Cemetery
- Lousana Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the south of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the east of Red Deer Junction.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Tees Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Haven Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Red Deer Junction, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Red Deer Junction to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Red Deer Junction.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Red Deer Junction. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Red Deer Junction:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Red Deer Junction.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Red Deer Junction) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Red Deer Junction. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Red Deer Junction
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Red Deer Junction. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3510, Longitude: -113.7713
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|