List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Maycroft (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bellevue Union Cemetery
- Blairmore Union Cemetery (New)
- Blairmore Union Cemetery (Old)
- The Blairmore Union Cemetery (Old) is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northeast of Blairmore.
- To be more precise, Blairmore Union Cemetery (Old) lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Maycroft.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Blairmore Union Cemetery (Old)
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blairmore Union Cemetery (Old)
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2274934<2>
- Brocket Colony Cemetery
- Claresholm Cemetery
- Coleman Catholic Cemetery
- Coleman Union Cemetery
- Cowley Cemetery
- Elk Prairie Cemetery
- Elk Valley Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fishburn Cemetery
- Fishburn Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the southeast of Maycroft.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Fishburn Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fishburn Cemetery
- Five Mile Peace Lutheran Cemetery
- Granum Cemetery
- Hillcrest Mines Cemetery
- Holy Cross Cemetery
- Lille Cemetery
- Livingstone Cemetery
- Passburg Cemetery
- Pincher Creek Colony
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Pincher Creek Colony. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Pincher Creek Colony lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Maycroft.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Pincher Creek Colony
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pincher Creek Colony
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2660492<2>
- Pincher Creek Fairview Cemetery
- Pincher Creek Pioneer Cemetery
- Rivercrest Cemetery
- St. Annes RC Cemetery
- The St. Annes RC Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the north of Blairmore.
- Stated another way, St. Annes RC Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Maycroft.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Annes RC Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Annes RC Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2316391<2>
- St. Cyril's Catholic Cemetery
- St. Vincent RC Cemetery
- Springridge Mennonite Cemetery
- Stavely Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- United Doukhobors of Alberta Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Maycroft, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Maycroft to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Maycroft.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Maycroft. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Maycroft:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Maycroft.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Maycroft) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Maycroft. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Maycroft
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Maycroft. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8258, Longitude: -114.2268
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|