Around Manyberries ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Foremost. It is located about 33 miles [53 km] to the west of Manyberries.
The next largest community is Dunmore.
It is located about 39 miles [ km] to the north of Manyberries
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Dunmore (39 miles [62.8 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dunmore
- Dunmore lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> to the north of Manyberries
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dunmore
- Elkwater (25 miles [40.2 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Elkwater
- Elkwater lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the northeast of Manyberries
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Elkwater came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elkwater
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Elkwater<4>
- Etzikom (19 miles [30.6 km] to the west)
- Foremost (33 miles [53.1 km] to the west)
- Onefour (25 miles [40.2 km] to the southeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Onefour
- Onefour lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> to the southeast of Manyberries
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Onefour came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Onefour
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Onefour<4>
- Orion (6 miles [9.7 km] to the northwest)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Orion
- Orion lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the northwest of Manyberries
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orion
- Seven Persons (34 miles [54.7 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Seven Persons
- Seven Persons lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the north of Manyberries
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Seven Persons came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Seven Persons
Curious and Interesting Names Near Manyberries ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Manyberries.
Airports Near Manyberries ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Manyberries and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Manyberries.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the Province of Alberta:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Manyberries
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Manyberries. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Unless noted otherwise, the population counts we use should be considered estimates. Our population values for Manyberries were taken from various sources and although they can be traced back to Statistics Canada (StatCan), they should not be considered official.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Manyberries) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Manyberries. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ManyberriesOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Manyberries. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.4005, Longitude: -110.6944 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Manyberries), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|