List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Manyberries (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Comrey Cemetery
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of Zion Cemetery
- Fertile Plains Cemetery
- Foremost Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Foremost Cemetery
- Foremost Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the west of Manyberries.
- Foremost Cemetery has also been known as:
- Foremost Catholic Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Foremost Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2209384<2>
- Graburn United Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Graburn United Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Graburn United Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Graburn United Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Manyberries.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Graburn United Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2470961<2>
- Little Knoll Finnish Lutheran Cemetery
- Manyberries Cemetery
- Nemiskam Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Nemiskam Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Nemiskam Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Nemiskam Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the west of Manyberries.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nemiskam Cemetery
- New Home Cemetery
- Pendant d'Oreille Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Pendant d'Oreille Cemetery
- The Pendant d'Oreille Cemetery is located 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Manyberries.Pendant d'Oreille Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km] to the southwest of Manyberries.
- Pendant d'Oreille Cemetery has also been known as:
- Jensen Cemetery
- Pleasant Plain Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pendant d'Oreille Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2469428<2>
- Pleasant View Cemetery
- St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery
- The St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery is located 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the south of Etzikom.To be more accurate, St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km] to the northwest of Manyberries.
- St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Anthony RC Cemetery
- St. Anthony's Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2548158<2>
- St. Joseph's Cemetery
- Seven Persons Cemetery
- Whitla Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Manyberries, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Manyberries to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Manyberries.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Recent Changes to RoadsideThoughts ...
Mentions & References for Manyberries
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Manyberries. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Manyberries:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Manyberries.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Manyberries) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Manyberries. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ManyberriesOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Manyberries. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.4005, Longitude: -110.6944 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|