List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Looma (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Agricola / St. Paul's Cemetery
- Bardo Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Beechmount Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Bon Accord Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Century Meadows Baptist Church Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Christ Church Anglican Poplar Lake Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Clover Bar Cemetery
- Colchester Cemetery
- Crooked Lake Community Church Cemetery
- Dalby Swedish Lutheran Cemetery
- Dried Meat Lake Cemetery
- Earling Cemetery
- Edmonton Municipal Cemetery
- Ellerslie St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
- Emmanuel Anglican Church Cemetery
- Emmaus Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Evergreen Memorial Gardens
- Exaltation Of The Holy Cross Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Ft. Saskatchewan Cemetery
- Ft. Saskatchewan Gaol Cemetery
- Fredericksheim Baptist Cemetery
- Fridhem Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Glenwood Memorial Gardens
- Heimtal Moravian Cemetery
- Holy Trinity RC Cemetery
- Inga Community Cemetery
- Kingman Cemetery
- Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Lk. Demay Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Lk. Demay Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Looma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2367204<2>
- Lamont Town Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Looma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Leduc Municipal Cemetery
- Little Mountain Cemetery
- Louis Bull Cemetery
- Millet Community Cemetery
- Moland Lutheran Cemetery
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Nashville Cemetery
- New Norway Cemetery
- New Sarepta Moravian Cemetery
- New Sweden Mission Church Cemetery
- Notre Dames De Lourdes Cemetery
- Our Lady of Peace Cemetery
- Our Savior Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Peace Cemetery
- Peace Hills Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Rosehill Cemetery
- Roseland Cemetery
- Round Hill Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church Cemetery
- St. Albert RC Cemetery
- St. Anthony Cemetery
- St. Demetrius Ukrainian Orthodox Cemetery
- St. Joachim Cemetery
- St. John The Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church
- St. Michael's Cemetery
- St. Norbert's Catholic Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- St. Vital RC Cemetery
- Salem Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Looma.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Skafse Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Skafse Cemetery
- Skudesness Lutheran Church Cemetery
- South Haven Municipal Cemetery
- Swan Hills Cemetery
- Tofield Cemetery
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Trondhjem Cemetery
- Valleyview Cemetery
- Vang Cemetery
- Westlawn Memorial Gardens
- Wetaskiwin Cemetery
- Wetaskiwin Memorial
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
- Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Looma, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Looma to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Looma.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Looma. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Looma:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Looma.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Looma) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Looma. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Looma
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Looma. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.3500, Longitude: -113.2500
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|