List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hoadley (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alder Flats Cemetery
- Aspelund Cemetery
- The Aspelund Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Red Deer.
- To be more accurate, Aspelund Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km] to the southeast of Hoadley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aspelund Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aspelund Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2500225<2>
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- More accurately, Bentley Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Hoadley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- To be more precise, Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km] to the southeast of Hoadley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- Stated another way, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km] to the southeast of Hoadley.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Berrymoor Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Bradshaw Cemetery
- Breton Cemetery
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Burtonsville Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Dalby Swedish Lutheran Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Emmaus Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Hoadley Cemetery
- Keephills Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Louis Bull Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Mountclare Cemetery
- Peace Hills Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Pine Grove Cemetery
- Poplar Valley Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Rocky Rapids Cemetery
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Haven Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wiesenthal Baptist Church Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hoadley, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hoadley to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hoadley.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hoadley. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Hoadley:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hoadley.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hoadley) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hoadley. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hoadley
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hoadley. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8500, Longitude: -114.3667
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|