List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hillsdown (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alix Cemetery
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- The Alto Reste Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the east of Red Deer.
- To be more precise, Alto Reste Cemetery lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alto Reste Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alto Reste Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2131209<2>
- Aspelund Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- More accurately, Bentley Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km] to the northwest of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- To be precise, Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km] to the northwest of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Calumet Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calumet Cemetery
- Dakota United Church Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Delburne Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Eckville Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Kuusamo Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Lousana Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the south of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Meehan Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the east of Hillsdown.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Tees Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Trochu Baptist Cemetery
- Vig Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hillsdown, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hillsdown to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hillsdown.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hillsdown. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Hillsdown:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hillsdown.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hillsdown) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hillsdown. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hillsdown
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hillsdown. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2304, Longitude: -113.5644
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|