List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Herronton (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alston Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Alston Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Alston Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the south of Herronton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alston Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alston Cemetery
- Blackie Cemetery
- Burnsland Cemetery
- Champion Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- The Chevra Kadisha Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Calgary.
- More precisely, Chevra Kadisha Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Herronton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2263707<3>
- Chinese Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the northwest of Herronton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Dalemead Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dalemead Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Herronton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Davisburg Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Davisburg Cemetery
- Frankburg Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Herronton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Gleichen Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gleichen Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Highwood Cemetery
- Jewish Cemetery
- Jewish Memorial Chapel Cemetery
- Lomond Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Nanton Town Cemetery
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Reid Hill Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- St. Cecilia RC Cemetery
- St. Marys Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- St. Vincent RC Cemetery
- Standard Cemetery
- Stavely Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- The Union Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- More precisely, Union Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Herronton.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Union Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1804353<3>
- Vulcan Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Herronton, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Herronton to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Herronton.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Herronton:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Herronton.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Herronton) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Herronton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Herronton
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Herronton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.6333, Longitude: -113.4167
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|