Welcome to Hazeldean ...
Time Zone: Hazeldean lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Area codes for Hazeldean: (780) and (587)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Hazeldean: T6E<2>
Communities Also Named Hazeldean ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 5 communities that are also named Hazeldean - they are located in Manitoba, New Brunswick and Ontario (3).
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Hazeldean.
Communities near Hazeldean ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Hazeldean.
- Saint Albert
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Albert
- Saint Albert lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Hazeldean
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Albert came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Albert
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint Albert<4>
- Spruce Grove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spruce Grove
- Spruce Grove lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the west of Hazeldean
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Spruce Grove came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spruce Grove
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Spruce Grove<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Devon
- Devon lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the southwest of Hazeldean
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Devon came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Devon
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Devon<4>
- Upper Manor Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Upper Manor Estates
- Upper Manor Estates lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<3> to the north of Hazeldean
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Upper Manor Estates
- Woodland Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodland Park
- Woodland Park lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the west of Hazeldean
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodland Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Namao
- Namao lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<3> to the north of Hazeldean
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Namao came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Namao
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Hazeldean ...
Looking for more information about Hazeldean? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Hazeldean, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Hazeldean.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Hazeldean. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||Area code (587) is an overlay for area code (780).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Hazeldean, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Hazeldean). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Hazeldean or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hazeldean) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hazeldean. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HazeldeanOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hazeldean. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5057, Longitude: -113.4764 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|