List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hardisty (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Alliance Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Hardisty.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Auburndale Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the southeast of Hardisty.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Edgerton Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Hardisty.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Galahad Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad Cemetery
- God's Acre Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Irma Cemetery
- Jarrow Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Lk. Olivia Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lougheed Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Setting Sun Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Wainwright Cemetery
- Wainwright Public Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hardisty, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hardisty to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hardisty.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hardisty. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Hardisty:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hardisty.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hardisty) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hardisty. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hardisty
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hardisty. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.6744, Longitude: -111.3058
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|