List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Grainger (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acme Cemetery
- The Acme Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northwest of Acme.
- More precisely, Acme Cemetery lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the west of Grainger.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acme Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2295690<2>
- Airdrie Cemetery
- The Airdrie Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located in Airdrie.
- To be more accurate, Airdrie Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Grainger.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Airdrie Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Airdrie Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2219362<2>
- Beisker Level Land Seventh-day Adventist Cemetery
- Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- The Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Carstairs.
- To be precise, Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km] to the west of Grainger.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bergthal Mennonite Cemetery
- Carstairs Cemetery
- Crossfield Cemetery
- Didsbury Cemetery
- Drumheller Municipal Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the northwest of Grainger.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Meehan Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Munson Cemetery
- Olds Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the southeast of Grainger.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosebud Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosebud Cemetery
- Rowley Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- Sarcee Butte Cemetery
- Standard Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Swalwell Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Trochu Baptist Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Zion United Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Grainger, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Grainger to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Grainger.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Alberta Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Grainger. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Grainger:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Grainger.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Grainger) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Grainger. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.5000, Longitude: -113.3333
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|