List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Fleet (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- The Alliance Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Alliance.To be more accurate, Alliance Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the north of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Byemoor Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Fleet.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Byemoor Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Craigmyle Cemetery
- Endiang Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- Hanna Cemetery
- High Mound Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Omega Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the west of Fleet.
- Omega Cemetery has also been known as:
- Gadsby Cemetery
- Gadsby Omega Cemetery
- Omega Gadsby Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Omega Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2388936<3>
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the north of Fleet.
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- Pleasington Zion Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Fleet, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Fleet to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fleet.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Fleet. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Fleet:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fleet.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Fleet) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fleet. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from FleetOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fleet. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.1500, Longitude: -111.7333 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|