List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Dunmore (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Congregational Church Cemetery
(27 miles [43.5 km] to the northeast)
- Graburn United Cemetery
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the southeast)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Graburn United Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- To give a relative sense of its location, the Graburn United Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the northwest of Irvine.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Graburn United Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Graburn United Cemetery
- Jump to Find-A-Grave: FG ID #2470961 <3>
- Hillside Cemetery
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the northwest)
- Kin Coulee Cemetery
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the northwest)
- Redcliff Cemetery
(11 miles [17.7 km] to the northwest)
- Saamis Prairie View Cemetery
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the west)
- The Saamis Prairie View Cemetery has also been known as:
- Chapel Lawn Memorial Gardens
- Prairie View Cemetery
- Saamis Prairie View / Chapel Lawn Memorial Gardens
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Saamis Prairie View Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Saamis Prairie View Cemetery
- Jump to Find-A-Grave: FG ID #2193982 <3>
- St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery
(29 miles [46.7 km] to the southwest)
- To give a relative sense of its location, the St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery is located 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the south of Etzikom.
- The St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Anthony RC Cemetery
- St. Anthony's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on St. Anthony RC Church Cemetery
- Jump to Find-A-Grave: FG ID #2548158 <3>
- Seven Persons Cemetery
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the southwest)
- Whitla Cemetery
(21 miles [33.8 km] to the west)
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Dunmore, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Dunmore to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Dunmore.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Dunmore. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Dunmore:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Dunmore.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Dunmore) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Dunmore. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from DunmoreOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dunmore. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.9689, Longitude: -110.5828 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|