List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Delburne (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alix Cemetery
- Alto Reste Cemetery
- Aspelund Cemetery
- The Aspelund Cemetery is located 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Red Deer.
- Stated another way, Aspelund Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km] to the west of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Aspelund Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aspelund Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2500225<2>
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bentley Cemetery
- The Bentley Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the southeast of Bentley.
- To be more accurate, Bentley Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2414665<2>
- Bentley Colony Cemetery
- The Bentley Colony Cemetery is located 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Bentley.
- Bentley Colony Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km] to the northwest of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Colony Cemetery
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- The Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery is located 2 miles [3.2 km]<1> to the north of Bentley.
- Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km] to the northwest of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bentley Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Blackfalds Cemetery
- Calumet Cemetery
- Delburne Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Donalda Cemetery
- Dorenlee Cemetery
- Earlville Rutherford Cemetery
- Elnora Cemetery
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forest Home Cemetery
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Holy Trinity Anglican Church Cemetery
- Horn Hill Cemetery
- Innisfail Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Lousana Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery
- Mayton Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the southwest of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayton Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayton Cemetery
- Meehan Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Mirror Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary RC Cemetery
- Mt. Davis Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Red Deer Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rowley Cemetery
- St. Hilda's Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Sarcee Butte Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Delburne.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Tees Cemetery
- Three Hills Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Trochu Baptist Cemetery
- West Meadows Cemetery
- Wimborne Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Woody Nook Christian Reformed Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Delburne, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Delburne to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Delburne.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Delburne: www.village.delburne.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Delburne:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Delburne.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Delburne) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Delburne. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Delburne
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Delburne. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.1975, Longitude: -113.2358
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|