List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Daysland (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Alliance Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southeast of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Bardo Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery
- Bashaw Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bashaw Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bashaw Cemetery
- Bawlf Cemetery
- Bawlf Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Century Meadows Baptist Church Cemetery
- Daysland Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Dorenlee Cemetery
- Dried Meat Lake Cemetery
- Earling Cemetery
- Exaltation Of The Holy Cross Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Ferry Point Church Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Fridhem Cemetery
- Fridhem Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Galahad Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Galahad Cemetery
- God's Acre Cemetery
- Green View Cemetery
- Hegre Norwegian Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Holden Cemetery
- Holden Town Cemetery
- Jarrow Cemetery
- Killam Cemetery
- Kingman Cemetery
- Kingman Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Kingman Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kingman Cemetery
- Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Lk. Demay Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Lk. Demay Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the northwest of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lk. Demay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2367204<2>
- Lk. Olivia Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Larson Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Larson Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Larson Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Larson Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Larson Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2464331<2>
- Littlerock Cemetery
- Lougheed Cemetery
- Meeting Creek Cemetery
- Melville Cemetery
- Merna Seventh Day Adventist Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Moland Lutheran Cemetery
- New Norway Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Parkland Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Pleasington Zion Lutheran Free Church Cemetery
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rosalind Cemetery
- Roseland Cemetery
- Round Hill Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery
- Ryley Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the north of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Ryley Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ryley Cemetery
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Cemetery, Spring Lake
- St. Martin RC Cemetery
- St. Michael RC Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- St. Stanislaus RC Cemetery
- Salem Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Sedgewick Memorial Cemetery
- Skafse Cemetery
- Skudesness Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Strome Catholic Cemetery
- Swan Hills Cemetery
- Tofield Cemetery
- Tofield Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the northwest of Daysland.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tofield Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tofield Cemetery
- Transfiguration of Our Lord Ukrainian Catholic Church Cemetery
- Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Trondhjem Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Valleyview Cemetery
- Wilhelmina Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Daysland, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Daysland to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Daysland.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Daysland. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Daysland:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Daysland.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Daysland) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Daysland. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Daysland
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Daysland. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.8666, Longitude: -112.2592
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|